1. Where you were born/where were you raised? Greenville, SC. Home of Jesse Jackson, Joanne Woodward and Polyester.
2. Zodiac sign? Cancer
3. What are/were the careers of your parents? Circus Sideshow People.
4. Do you have any Siblings?: Yes, did I mention Circus Sideshow People? My sister carries on the family business.
5. Where were you trained?: Second City Conservatory, South Carolina Governor's School for the Arts, the mean streets.
6. Current favorite audition song or monologue to use: No way! Steal my monologue and I'll cut a bitch.
7. What skill(s) are you excited to share with the audience of Shockheaded Peter?: Shadow Puppetry and Gymnastic Ribbons.
8. Why did you want to be a part of Shockheaded Peter? Because it is some messed up literature and I love it.
9. If you could go back in time and catch any show or performer, what would it be? Carnegie Hall, April 23, 1961 at 8:30 pm to see our Lord and Saviour, Judy Garland , give the greatest performance in the History of the World.
10. Current or recent show in Chicago (other Shockheaded Peter) that you think is must-see: Lady X at Hell In A Handbag!
11. Favorite showtune(s) of all time: Pirate Jenny from the Threepenny Opera
12. Some favorite musicals:
- Evita, 2. Threepenny Opera 3. Mame, 4. A Chorus Line, 5. Once On This Island, 6. Sunday In the Park with George
13. Most played song in your music collection: Music never stops playing in my world.
14. Favorite or most memorable onstage role as a child/teenager: Being a Beggar in Threepenny Opera.
15. Worst onstage mishap: Falling off a platform and knocking down half of a flat of trailer dressed as a redneck cheerleader.
16. Worst costume ever: I was hired to dress as a Genie in a gold lame Genie costume at a casino welcoming people to the new parking garage. A part of me died that day.
17. Worst job you ever had: See above.
18. Craziest audition story: Imagine a fresh-faced 19 year old me showing up and singing "Who Will Buy" from Oliver, only to find out that the show was a drama with four African-American female characters.
19. Role(s) you’ve been dying to play: Mama Rose
20. What were you afraid of as a child? Rod Stewart