1. Where you were born/where were you raised:
2. Zodiac sign:
3. What are/were the careers of your parents: Teachers
4. Do you have any Siblings?:
5. Where were you trained?:
6. Current favorite audition song or monologue to use:
She Wasn't You from On a Clear Day You Can See Forever
7. Why did you want to be a part of Nevermore?
First and foremost the score. It has a unique haunting atmosphere, and I relish the opportunity to rock out and to sing some great harmonies with this cast.
8. Current or recent show in Chicago (other than Nevermore) that you think is must-see:
9. Favorite Edgar Allan Poe poem or story?
The Fall of the House of Usher-my dad bought me a graphic novel of this story when I was younger, and it's always captivated my imagination.
10. What's your favorite non-Poe scary art? (can be a movie, book, painting, song, etc.)
Huge Guillermo del Toro fan
11. Most played song in your music collection:
Knoxville: Summer of 1915 by Samuel Barber
12. Favorite or most memorable onstage role as a child/teenager:
Lenny in Of Mice and Men
13. Worst onstage mishap:
During "City on Fire" in Sweeney Todd, the stage was slippery and I totally wiped out before exiting. I made it work though.
14. Worst job you ever had:
Emergency Room Registrar
15. Role(s) you’ve been dying to play:
Sweeney Todd, Nick Bottom, MacBeth, Titus Andronicus, The Baker, Papageno, Pagliacci, Amos Hart, Charlemagne, Max von Mayerling.
16. What were you afraid of as a child?